Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: OFFICIAL HB 4th of JULY PARADE STARTS HERE!

  1. #81
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeanette! That album is incredible! It tempts me to get a Mary Beth of my own.

    Sheila, help me name my new girl so I don't get arrested! She's modern.

  2. #82
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    ---------Sheila, help me name my new girl so I don't get arrested! She's modern.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...He-he-he...yes, I already issued you a warning , huh?? Well that warning gives you a month. If you do not have a nme for her by the end of the month...it's a term in dollie prison for you! HA!

    I am not good at helping with names. Most of my morsels are named after relatives, friends, and women from the Bible. What type of name were you looking for?

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #83
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow-great albums everyone!

    Here's mine:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104419502

    jrtmom3274, how about Linda? It's spanish for beautiful, and she is a beautiful little girl! Sorry to butt in, but I like to help!

    Sara means princess, but I don't remember in what language.

    Here, I love this site, and so do alot of other HBers. You may already know about it, but I find it quite helpful:

    www.behindthename.com

  4. #84
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heather, I also find www.babynames.com helpful. Maybe you could find a name there. Okay, okay, I butted in, too. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member lucybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeanette M.: My mom told me how magnificent your album as and I am so very glad I looked at every page of it! Very much worth my time on this slow computer! LOL You are very talented and OH SO PATIENT with the weather, neighbors, and detail of your dolls. Their hair is pristine and every picture makes them look polished. My Mom agrees. Fantastic!

    Ashley [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for all your wonderful comments, everyone. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Knowing that you all enjoyed the results of our labors made it totally worth all the time and energy it took to get all the girls and everything else ready and set up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Heather, I wish you well in your search for a name for New Girl!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 10, 2006 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •